India, 2013


Part of what inspired me to start writing this blog was to help keep a reminder of all the amazing places I've been lucky enough to visit, and to help me remember the places and things I saw when I was there. I have a horrendous memory and, shock horror, I can't now really remember all the towns and cities I visited during my trip to India in 2013 (whilst writing this in 2017!) which is a shame. During my three week trip to India with Uni, I visited Kerala and some other smaller parts of South India. I spent part of it teaching up in the mountains (some amazing views in the morning... and surprisingly the best porridge I've ever had for breakfast) and the other part doing some sightseeing of local temples and beaches. It was monsoon season when I was there which was cool to experience some crazy rainstorms - You'd be soaking one minute, then bone dry in the next 10! It, unfortunately, doesn't make for great photos though as every shot I took of the scenery has some very dull grey overcast skies haha. I'm not really a huge fan of any of the photos I took there but I still actually really enjoyed flicking through them when trying to find some to put on the blog so I thought I may as well share them! I would like to visit India again to explore the North (a visit to the Taj Mahal would be awesome) and to make the most of some of the amazing photo opportunities. 









  





Comments

Popular Posts